If you live in the the Cape Town area and looking to be part of an exciting team please send us your CV email@example.com
Techtron offers an open and enthusiastic environment for skilled people who are energetic and detail oriented. We encourage learning and offer opportunities to experiment with new technologies.
As a potential candidate you must have excellent troubleshooting skills and a structured approach to problem investigation, resolution and documentation. Your personal skills and attributes must include excellent communication skills with very strong focus on customer service and delivery. If you have a strong commitment to self development and contributing to the continued growth of the team and technical division, you are what we are looking for.
We are currently looking for: Experienced Support Engineer
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Provide 2nd/3rd level remote and onsite support to clients, both desktop and servers (Windows & Linux)
- administer and support various clients IT infurstructure
- create IT documentation
- manage small IT projects
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field OR at least 5 years technical support experience
- Min 5 years previous experience in technical support field
Knowledge and Skills
- Above average knowledge of Windows desktops – essential
- Good Windows Server & Exchange Monitoring and Troubleshooting knowledge required
- Good Firewall, Routing & VPN knowledge required
- Knowledge of Linux servers essential
- Citrix Xen experience will be beneficial
- Must be customer service focused be able to do network configuration, troubleshooting
- Own reliable transport with a valid drivers license
- Reliable Cell Phone
Salary: R10k to R16k monthly, depending on qualifications and experience.
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: All potentials candidates will be required to complete a skills assessment test. Should you not hear from us within 14 working days of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.