Techtron, based in Cape Town and focussing on Premium IT Support Solutions has expanded their service offerings to their clients with the roll-out of Mobile Device Management. As today’s IT service management solutions need to account for mobile devices and on-the-go employees. This means you need solid mobile device management software that lets them be more productive by using their preferred devices while still keeping the network safe and secure.
The mobile device management features are scalable, easy-to-configure, and easy-to-manage. It makes your device management more efficient and allows you to reduce risk with fast, automated setup and maintenance of your mobile fleet.
“Having the Mobile Device Management tool gives me the peace of mind that in the age of digital/electronic information theft, I can remotely protect the company’s data and information, or share and release information, apps and websites as the company grows and requires it. The tracking capability offers me the opportunity to review the effectiveness and efficiency of the sales reps and their monthly routes thereby increasing productivity.” Said Angelo Hendircks of ABV Brands who recently rolled-out the Techtron Mobile Device Management solution.
The key features of the Mobile Device Management include:
- Security: Configure detailed security settings on business-owned devices.
- Location tracking: Protect against device theft and keep track of device locations with reports that leverage the devices’ GPS features.
- Ownership details: Keep track of devices registered to individuals and associated handset details.
- Data usage monitoring: Help make sure you don’t pay extra data usage fines by monitoring data usage on your users’ registered devices.
- Remote features: Lock phones, set passwords, or wipe devices without leaving your SolarWinds RMM console. Additionally, you can remotely configure email and Wi-Fi access on your devices.
- Multiple device types supported:The mobile device management tools support Apple iOS, Google Android, and Microsoft Windows devices and tablets *
Techtron’s dedicated team of experts provide a wide range of solutions including Managed Servers, Managed Firewalls, Offsite and Disaster Recovery Backup Solutions, Azure & Office 365 implementations and IT Support Contracts.
*functionality may vary based on device